30 Day Returns
Products in new, ready-to-be-sold condition may be returned with 30 days for an exchange or full refund. Note: the rope we use in our snubbers, bridles, pendants and strops is white, so please inspect the product in a clean environment. Products that are returned dirty cannot be accepted. The customer pays return shipping. If we ship the incorrect product, we'll pay for shipping on the returned product and the replacement.
Defective Products / Warranty Information
Our products are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase against defective materials and workmanship. Follow the RMA process above for returning the item and please provide any context that helps us improve the product. 48° North Marine reserves the right to deny the claim or repair or replace the product. Customer pays return shipping but may receive credit for the shipping cost.
Custom & Commercial Products
We DO NOT offer refunds or exchanges on custom recreational or commercial products. If you receive a product that's not to spec, we'll certainly make it right at our expense if we were in error.
- Log into your account
- Click on the order number (view details) that contains the product you want to return
- Click on Add New RMA, make reason and resolution selections, and provide any comments that might be helpful
- You will receive an RMA #; please include it on the outside of the package
- Ship the product back to 48 North Marine at the address provided within 30 days
- Please give us a couple of business days to process returns
- If you are requesting a refund, we'll credit the card on file and notify you once the process is completed. Please check your statement in 7-10 days to ensure the credit is processed.
- If you are requesting an exchange, please provide us the replacement product number; we'll credit/charge the card on file for any difference.
- If you are requesting warranty work and the issue is not obvious, please provide details on the issue. Give us a couple of days once the product is received to repair or replace the product.